Why Am I here? What am I doing here?

Why Am I here? What am I doing here? ; is the dilemma I am living through.

Striving hard to find a solution, trying to understand what I aspire.

Life is running out of my hands, so fast; everyone is running for what they want, or what they think they want; sometimes not even knowing what they are running for.

Emotions are being crushed, for the race everyone is running in.

I didn’t want to be part of this race; I just want to nurture emotions, live them through my heart, living through every moment.

Making every moment a memory so deeply engraved in heart... But this seems like a fairy tale as if nothing of this is coming true, as if the dreams I am trying to live through will get shattered the moment I will open my eyes.

Still unable to answer the dilemma in my heart; still unable to answer why i am part of this race when i really never wanted to be.

Perhaps I am just living through my destiny. Perhaps I am just trying to find what life has in store for me. Perhaps I am just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best to happen.

Comments

Popular Posts