can I spread happiness........ ??

Sometimes when I lie down on ma bed in the night… tryng to get some sleep after a long day. I simply wonder how strange is this life. We are always running for something which is not in our hands, simply forgetting what we have with us, so close in us, within us… or may be around us. But we have the fire within us to grab that is far from us, infact that keeps on going more far n more far. Today while travelling on the local.. seeing the people hanging out of the train, seeing people pushing each other to get into the train, loosing the humanity and just running for themselves, simply forgetting that what will u do alone in ur life. Whatever we may say but the bare fact is its difficult to live as a loner, it is difficult to live for myself…. Hahha.. I know I myself keep saying that…. But I have found many times, the happiness that comes within when u make someone happy by what u do for them is uncomparable with any joy in this world. When u fulfil the dreams of ur parents, when u make them realise yes, I am living to fulfil ur dreams and will do my best to do so….. the happiness, the smile, the relief that comes in their eyes gives u a soothing sensation… gives u something u will never get when u will fulfil ur dreams.
But is that easy so easy or so simple to just become a part of someone…..or a part of someone’s lives. It is simple if u wana keep it simple… it is complicated if u get into the depth…
I dnt kno… why I always end up being on the complicated ends of lives….
May be that’s god’s another way of teaching me to become empathetic with everyone’s feelings… and make everyone happy..
Is that possible can I spread happiness and make everyone happy….??

Comments

Ritesh said…
It's really difficult to play such kind of role in this world of competition..and that too in the city of Mumbai...but it gives a different feelin wen sombody writes words lyk this...and moreover a joy to read it frm a Friend...!!!
Anonymous said…
Spreadin happinz s easy or nt i dnt kno...but lyf plays wid u...happinz s wht u hv gvn me...smile s wht u spinkle whn m nt abl 2 hold it...
Unknown said…
this blog is thn my 1st blog might also hav been same......

Popular Posts